Words With Friends Tournament – September Double Trouble:
SINGLE ELIMINATION PARTNER TOURNAMENT FOR WORDS WITH FRIENDS PLAYERS
NOTE: IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS THE PLAYER THAT SIGNS UP FOR THIS TOURNAMENT TO READ AND ADHERE TO ALL THE RULES LISTED HEREIN!!
1. Play one game against each member of the opposing team. (You will play two individual games, for a total of four games per team, per round.) Please allow for an even distribution of starts. After 12 hours, anyone may start game.
2. Rounds are 7 days.
3. Please state in chat that this 24/7 Double Trouble and the deadline for the round you are playing.
4. Winners are to report scores here in Challonge by deadline.
6. If there is no game play for 24 hours, proven by screenshot, the stalled team forfeits the game.
7. Please play your opponents as they become available.
8. Use of in-game helps is allowed, as well as collaborating with your partner, however outside game helps are not allowed. Use of word apps is considered cheating and will result in your removal from tourney. Please play fairly and exhibit good sportsmanship! Thank you!
9. Please like us on our FB page Word Games 24/7 and be sure to select “get notifications” option to see our posts in your FB newsfeed. That way you will be able to get all the latest news in games happening.
DonnaDwyer111 & Trippster2 for 2nd place!
Jluv0102 & Hotdog210 for 2nd place!
Congratulations Janet & Paula!
Our winners are Stadesmith & Ledhed3!
Congratulations, Charlene & Chris!